Last Mile Mobile Solutions, LMMS manages distribution of in-kind goods, ration calculation, real-time inventory management and tracking for material items during distribution. Enables projects to automatically calculate rations for each project beneficiary, improving distribution planning and implementation.
YOUR BROWSER DOES NOT SUPPORT CSS GRID. This site makes use of modern CSS grid layout and may not display as intended.
Distribution: In Kind and Inventory Management Solution
Imagine having lost everything and worrying about getting the right rations for our family size, and specific needs of the women, children and others
Distribution reports are generated in near real-time including total households and individuals reached, disaggregated by age, gender and vulnerability as well as total commodities distributed and loss reports.
During last mile distribution, beneficiary assistance cards are scanned to determine eligibility and individuals are visually matched using photos stored in the database. Multiple projects in the same country can benefit from LMMS multi-agency collaboration features and dashboards. LMMS can show the comprehensive level of support to households benefiting from multiple projects and interventions under the same project.
COMPREHENSIVE LEVEL OF SUPPORT
During last mile distribution, beneficiary assistance cards are scanned to determine eligibility and individuals are visually matched using photos stored in the database. Multiple projects in the same country can benefit from the LMMS multi-agency collaboration features and dashboards.
Within this solution, LMMS has many features:
- Material items (NFI) distribution
- Targeted Feeding Distribution
- Conditional Aid (Food for Work, Training, etc.)
- Unconditional Aid (General Distribution)
- Material entitlements and commodity rations are automatically calculated for distribution planning
- Physical inventory can be tracked in real-time as commodities are distributed
- Reporting is available in near real-time
- Real-time inventory management and tracking of commodities during distribution
Additional features allow tracking and distribution in sectors:
- Health monitoring – efficacy of interventions using key nutritional indicators
- Education – tracking of individual students, programmes reporting, attendance, progress and graduation
- Agricultural – farmers receive seeds, tools, training, education, tracking outcomes and identifying areas for future programme focus
Reduction in distribution staff and a corresponding reduction in related office and travel cost and savings overall compared to manual activities
Reduction for distrubution & reporting activities